Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Eight Basic Winner Scripts by Robert Anton Wilson

[Note: This makes a wonderful personal litany to use as a Daily Rite of Dedication]

From http://www.futurehi.net/docs/8winner_scripts.html


I. The biosurvival winner:
"I will live forever, or die trying."


II.
The emotional-territorial winner:
"I am free; you are free; we can have our
separate trips or we can have the same trip."


III. The semantic winner:
"I
am learning more about everything, including how to learn more."


IV. The
sociosexual winner:
"Love, and do what thou wilt." (Anon. of Ibid)


V. The
neurosomatic winner:
"How I feel depends on my neurological knowhow."


VI.
The metaprogramming winner:
"I make my own coincidences, synchronities, luck,
and Destiny."


VII. The neurogenetic winner:
"Future evolution depends on
my decisions now."


VIII. The neuroatomic winner:
"In the province of the
mind, what is believed true is true, or becomes true within limits to be learned
by experience and experiment." (Dr. John Lilly)

No comments: